Award winning software
Engaging and easy to use remote patient monitoring mobile app and web dashboard.
- Patient mobile app includes health metrics tracking, telehealth, meal journal and sharing of important treatment information.
- Provider dashboard displays a complete view of your patients’ progress and alerts you to issues in real time.
- Connect with patients utilizing video, audio and text messaging tools.
Clinical grade monitoring devices
Proprietary medical grade connected devices.
- Scale, blood pressure cuff, glucometer and pulse oximeter - manufactured for medical use, designed for consumer satisfaction.
Reminders sent to patients to ensure data capture and claims compliance.
- Daily Emails and Push Notifications.
- Reminds patients to transmit data to you.
- These alerts are required for submission and processing of your claims.
- We track alerts to ensure you have supporting documentation if needed.
Fast, easy documentation to make claims filing simple.
- Remote Patient Monitoring Billing Report is accessible in the Dashboard.
- Simplifies claims processing to save you time and maximize reimbursements.
- Includes all the information you need in one place to submit claims in bulk for all patients.
- Automatically populates time spent on each patient and which codes are billable each month for each patient.
- Additional patient level report for each patient if supporting documentation is needed.
Automated Time Tracking
Keep track of the time you spend monitoring each patient.
- Automated time tracker keeps a running total of the time spent monitoring each patient.
- Data review and communications are tracked so you know if you've spent enough time in total.
- Ensures accuracy of your claim submissions.
- Provides a digital record that you have completed patient encounters.
Expert Claims Support
Live certified billing trainers available to maximize reimbursements.
- Initial training of both clinical and billing staff.
- Example documentation templates and best practice checklists to make claims simple.
- Review of denied claims to maximize reimbursements.
- Pre-verification with your top payers.
- On-demand support for any billing questions.
All the information you need if an audit is necessary.
- Complete audit log of key interactions and data.
- Ensures you have everything you need in the event of an audit.
- Don't find out that some other RPM provider doesn't have this information during an audit!
Simple way to ensure your claims are correctly documented.
- Checklist that is completed for each patient during RPM enrollment.
- Ensure you meet all requirements for billing.
- Maximizes your remote patient monitoring reimbursements.
- Save time by centralizing all actions in one place.