Remote Patient Monitoring Benefits
From improved quality of care to $250,000 of new revenue for a typical practice, Remote Patient Monitoring delivers many benefits for your organization and your patients.
Benefits For Clinics
- Improved quality of care for patients.
- Better provider/ patient engagement.
Exceptional patient results:
86% improvement in medical outcomes for monitored vs. unmonitored patients*
- Additional potential revenue of $120+/ patient/ month * Internal analysis of 1,078 total patients using the CoachCare technology platform
Benefits For Patients
- Improved medical outcomes as compared to unmonitored patients.
- Faster and more personalized access to healthcare services.
- Access to more detailed information about their health.
- Introduces two-way accountability between patient and provider.
- Daily assurance, motivation, support & feedback, along with real-time education to help the patient be more successful.