From improved quality of care to $250,000 of new revenue for a typical practice, Remote Patient Monitoring delivers many benefits for your organization and your patients.
Benefits For Clinics
- Improved quality of care for patients
- Typical additional revenue of $229/ patient/ month
- Better engagement with patients between visits
- Flexible, efficient service that can be delivered by clinical staff, not just physicians
- Monitoring can be done between visits, which makes workflow easy to implement and increases billable time
Exceptional patient results:
86% improvement in medical outcomes for monitored vs. unmonitored patients, based on an internal analysis of 1,078 total patients using the CoachCare technology platform.
Benefits For Patients
- Improved medical outcomes as compared to unmonitored patients
- Faster and more personalized access to healthcare services
- Access to more detailed information about their health
- Introduces two-way accountability between patient and provider
- Daily assurance, motivation, support & feedback, along with real-time education to help the patient be more successful