24/7 Insights into Patients’ Health Journeys
The seca Spot-check Vital Signs Monitor (mVSA) 535 and medical Body Composition Analyzers (mBCA) combined with CoachCare’s virtual health and remote patient monitoring platform work together to give providers a clear view into patient health status- both in-office and from the comfort of home.
- Conventional vitals data measurement of blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate, and temperature combined with the rapid collection of body composition data (fat mass, muscle mass and body water)
- Eliminate transcription errors and increase patient safety with direct transmission of measurements
- Easy-to-understand graphical presentation of measurement values on a touchscreen display
seca mVSA 535 - with optional ultrasound height measurement
- Calculates a range of body composition parameters (i.e., fat mass, visceral fat, skeletal muscle mass, fluid distribution)
- Cloud-based software taking the burden off of administrative IT issues
- Optional ultrasound length measurement
- Customizable templates for the most important fields of application
- Large platform made of seca Bearclaw Glass® virtually break-resistant
- Measurement and data transmission in only 24 seconds
- 800 lb / 360 kg weighing capacity
NEW! seca mBCA 554 - a spot-check Vital Signs Monitor that can be individually configured
- Calculate a range of body composition parameters (i.e., fat mass, visceral fat, skeletal muscle mass, fluid distribution) providing further insight about your patients
- Display patient measurements in a one page results summary
- Track and trend progress and determine meaningful changes
- Fully customizable text and facility branding available
- 600 lb / 300 kg weight capacity
- Custom-branded platform to deliver a clinic's unique protocol
- Biometric data uploaded to an online physician dashboard and patient mobile app
- Up-to-the-minute alerts on anything out of compliance
- Full-featured telehealth tools Including video visits, messaging, digital content & health metrics tracking
- Detailed reporting for management
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) features for maximum insurance reimbursements
- Connected, RPM-approved devices including the BEAT Blood Pressure Cuff, SCAN Smart Glucometer, BALANCE Smart Scale & STRIVE Activity Tracker
- Improve clinic ROI through in-office body composition analyses and out-of-office Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Completely configurable for your clinic’s unique needs.
- Quick, easy to use technology and devices for both medical staff and patients.
- Patients and providers stay more connected and engaged between clinic visits.
- Patients are more motivated to stay on track due to daily feedback.
- Patient quality of care is enhanced through remote monitoring of daily and historical trends.
- Patients achieve significant positive outcomes.
- Clinics receive expert claims support to ensure maximum RPM reimbursements of $150+ per patient per month.